Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sneak Peek - Sofia's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Sofia's first birthday by throwing a party on her actual birthday, which fell on a Sunday. I am still waiting for the pictures, but here are some I grabbed from the photographer's Facebook page. 





I originally wanted to have a nautical theme - navy blue, pink and white. But it was difficult to source out the balloons and the favors and everything else in these colors, so I had to change it. I thought of doing a sailboat theme, and I had great ideas for sailboat invites and dessert bar. But then our help-less situation at home made it very difficult to implement my DIY ideas, so I was forced to change themes again. What I ended up was a simple royal blue, fuchsia and light pink themed party. And you know what? I think it worked out beautifully. The color combination was something so different and fresh  and something only a crazy mind like mine would think of. Gotta love that!

Watch out for more kwentos about the party, ok? I promise to write about it as soon as I get the photos from the photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment