Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blocked

It has been almost a week since my last post. I swear I am not slacking off yet again. It's just that between preparing for Sofia's party last Sunday, my messy and disorganized househelp-less house and dealing with the needs and tantrums of my two daughters, I can't seem to get my thoughts together. I might be having my first writer's block, but then again, I hardly have time to sit down these days let alone write a coherent and interesting sentence. And the rare times that I get a chance to write, that is the time when one (or both) of the girls will need me.

Please bear with me a few more days.
I have started several posts already, including my letter to Sofia on her 1st birthday. I hope to finish them within the week. So until then, wish me luck, a firmer hold on my sanity and endless amounts of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment