Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Christmas/birthday Wish List

My birthday and Christmas are only 10 days apart so it makes sense to do just one wish list for both. Here goes:

1. Catalogue 63 gift certificates/shopping spree

I know I'm supposed to be trying to reduce the amount of clothes I have, but I really love the clothes at Catalogue 63. The designs are modern-classic and prices are reasonable but I find it hard to justify buying new clothes when I have practically no more closet space. I have a couple of items I want to get from them, like the Miya long dress in black and dark gray, Miya short dress in peach, Jenna top in white, Mara top in wine, and Olivia dress in pink.

Check out their website www.catalogue63.com and see if you can resist shopping!

2. Call it Spring wedge booties

I like the way they look and they would be perfect for our two upcoming family trips. I haven't tried it on though so I'm not sure it it is comfortable or not. You see, I'm the type who will only try on something if I'm sure I'll buy it already. The price is over what I think is reasonable for a pair of shoes (I'm a cheapo, remember?), but I don't know how I will walk away if the shoes are as comfortable as they seem. Sigh.

3. Black Chucks-like sneakers

I saw these in SM about a month ago and I really like them. The sequins appeal to me but I'm worried that they might seem that I'm trying too hard to be "young". What do you think? Should a mom of two still wear shoes like these?

4. Make up lessons

I am so clueless when it comes to putting on make up. I think it's about time I learn since my face isn't as fresh and young looking as it once was. Any suggestions where I should enroll? Warning though, I don't think I ought to spend so much on this.

So, there you have it. Hope this gives you ideas on what to buy for yourself or your loved ones. And for those of you who talk to my husband, please mention this list to him. I would be ever so grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment