Sunday, December 9, 2012

2 Weddings, 1 Dress

I have attended a record total of 5 (count that, 5) weddings this year. Amazing, right? Maybe it is because it's the year of the dragon and most couples think it auspicious to get married this year. Whatever the reason is, I am thrilled that more and more of my friends are getting married.

Posting photos of me at two different weddings - my cousin Paolo's last March and my college friend Alvin's this December. I wore the exact same dress, shoes and accessories. Don't you just love how the dress accommodated both my then 8-months pregnant body and my now 7-months post pregnancy one? I really love the jersey fabric and the coral shade is so yummy!

What do you think? Did I do the dress justice?

March 2012
December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment