Thursday, March 14, 2013

Girly Thurs-date

To my recollection, my sister and I have never done this before. We don't do girly stuff together. Not when we were teenagers, not when we were working, and certainly not now that we are both full-time moms. It was never our thing.

This was a first for us, to schedule a day (ok, not a day-day but just an hour) of girly face pampering. As soon as I made the appointment with VMV Trinoma last Saturday, we both blocked off our Thursday afternoon and worked our week's to-dos around it. I don't know about her, but I was excited for our date. We haven't gone out just the two of us (and no kids and yayas about) since we became mommies.

Our appointment was at 1pm but because of the rain, we both were a bit late and got to Trinoma past 1. Lucky there were no scheduled appointments after us so our facial time wasn't shortened. In fact, our 60-minute facial was extended by a couple of minutes. Sulit!

We checked out the baby shoes section at Landmark afterwards (back to regular mommy duties agad) and got cute white shoes for our bunsos. I even managed to find (and buy, but don't tell my husband) cute sort of matchy-matchy summer dresses for Ally and Sofia. Then I had to go back home na.

It was short but a fun bonding mini-session. And dummy me forgot to take our photos. Sayang. We both felt so much prettier (o sige na, fresher na lang) after our facial pa naman. Must remember to take one next time. And I'm sure there will be a next time! And I should schedule one for me and Mama as well. Hmm. I wonder how we can schedule for all three of us in one go? Must remember to check next time.

Thanks again, Per! Hope you enjoyed too!


No comments:

Post a Comment