Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Challenge

I chanced upon this Blog Challenge in one of the many blogs that I read (here’s the link to the blog - www.mommyfleur.com). And, as my blog is in dire need of defibrillation, I thought to take on the challenge.

I love how each challenge is about the little things that I normally wouldn’t think of writing an entry about. I also like (and am sort of scared of) the fact that the challenges will force me to review things about myself. If you think about it, in order to reinvent myself, I’d have to take a closer look first, right? So this challenge is really a must for me!

Here's the Blog Challenge:

Day 01 - A recent picture and 15 facts about you

Day 02 - Favorite movies

Day 03 - Favorite TV shows

Day 04 - Favorite books

Day 05 - Favorite quotes

Day 06 - Favorite songs

Day 07 - The meaning behind your blog name

Day 08 - Cravings

Day 09 - Pet peeves

Day 10 - A Photo of you taken over ten years ago

Day 11 - Nicknames you have and why

Day 12 - Something you bought recently

Day 13 - Something you want to buy

Day 14 - Things you love

Day 15 - Your celebrity crush

Day 16 - A favorite food

Day 17 - A photo of your family

Day 18 - What you like best about each member of your family

Day 19 - A fun memory

Day 20 - A hobby of yours

Day 21 - Your fears

Day 22 - Your current relationship

Day 23 - A letter to your parents

Day 24 - About your childhood

Day 25 - A favorite photo

Day 26 - Who do you admire and inspire

Day 27 - What's in your bag?

Day 28 - A place you love

Day 29 - A person you love

Day 30 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the future


Given my track record, I wonder until which day I can last? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment