Thursday, January 10, 2013

Restart

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Our household hasn't been able to get back into its post-holiday rhythm just yet. Ally's sleeping schedule is still off so much so that she was absent from school yesterday because she refused to wake up on time. And with Ate Diding gone (she left for her annual vacation last Dec 26 and texted us on Jan 5 that she won't be coming back anymore), everyone is still adjusting to the new environment at home. It has been a challenging 2 weeks for us.

We have a new househelp now. Ate Gina started yesterday afternoon and I hope she settles in nicely. But introducing a new person to the house with a toddler and an infant is not the easiest of tasks and I am overwhelmed by all the things I need to do.

I will be back once we get our rhythm established again. Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment