Monday, June 24, 2013

Starstruck!

Sorry (again) for the lack of posts. It's just that life has been turned upside down yet again as our househelps left nearly three weeks ago. We are coping as best as we could but to say that I am exhausted is such an understatement.

Now that I get a rare moment of rest (both girls are already asleep, thankfully), I just want to share a special moment that happened a couple of days ago.

Remember that I shared here about my hope that Suzanne Collins, author of The Hunger Games, write another book in Peeta's POV? Well, I googled her and found her Twitter account. She doesn't tweet much though, and she is fairly new with not a lot of followers. And although it is not a verified account, it seems legit. One of her tweets was to hash tag #asksuzanne for any questions. So I did. I asked her if she would consider writing The Hunger Games in Peeta's POV. And wouldn't you know, she replied! She actually replied! Here are the screenshots:

Isn't it just amazing? She is by far the most well-known person who actually replied to my tweet. And I am so totally kilig about it, even if the reply (her not making the book in Peeta's POV) was not what I would have wanted her reply to be)!

So thank you, Ms Collins for taking time to answer and giving me something pretty awesome to gush about. And thank you, Twitter for this amazing opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment