Monday, January 9, 2012

2012

I just have to put it out here - my 2012 resolutions:

1. Spend more quality time with my daughter -> lessen time spent watching tv and using the computer/ipad

2. Refrain from buying pretty but cheapo clothes and shoes -> better to spend more on quality products that I really like and would use often

3. Take up (and keep) a hobby -> continue photography and learn how to Photoshop

4. Keep in touch (and try to meet up more often) with high school and college friends

5. Read at least 2 books a month

6. Blog (for real this time) and make new friends (albeit virtual ones) via the blogs that I read/comment on

I know it's not much, but I think this year's resolutions are highly doable. I really hope I stick to them.

Let's see how it goes, shall we? Bring it on, 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment