Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Daughters

Meet the people who have changed my life for the better. These two precious little girls bring me so much joy and happiness! I know without a doubt I would do everything for them.

Ally, my 3 year old, is in the princess stage. Everything has to be pink and violet and purple. She loves Barbie, Strawberry Shortcake and all the Disney princesses. She is such an obedient little girl! She loves rules and makes sure everyone follows them. She is a firm believer of equality, what rules and privileges apply to her should also apply to the whole household. She is observant and has an amazing memory. She loves to dance, sing, play make believe and, believe it or not, do assignments.

Sofia is my 5 month old. She is already showing how assertive and strong her personality is. She already knows how to demand attention to get what she wants, and she is good at it! She is a persistent little girl, too. It is a joy to watch her try and practice new little things everyday. She repeats a skill over and over again (with cute little breaks in between) until she masters her new skill. Her current obsession is perfecting her rolling and crawling.

I have so much more stories about them, but let's leave it at this for now. I'm sure throughout the course of this blog you'll get to know them more. At least now you'll have a face to match my little tidbits about them.

Aren't they just the cutest little girls ever? I love them to bits!


No comments:

Post a Comment