Tuesday, July 23, 2013

June-July 2013

So here's a quick overview of what we have been up to for the past two months:

Ally started going to her big school, which was my alma mater,
so it was (and still is, actually) all very emotional for me
We commemorated Fathers' Day by giving Jojo
a couple of pairs of John Lloyd Cruz-inspired pants - stylish, no?
My two little girls partied like adults when we attended our neighbor's 
birthday bash at The Gallery at Richmonde Eastwood. 

I can now fit into my pre-Ally jeans,
which were even kinda loose! Really major milestone!
I had lunch with Mamang and my parents at SM Fairview
to celebrate Mamang's 86th birthday

We had dinner out at Panciteria Lido
for our July celebrants, Mamang and Benj
The Paras clan had dinner at Cafe Via Mare
to conclude Mamang's birthday weekend
 
We had a nice weekend at Anvaya
to celebrate my godson Pepito's birthda
y
It was rather an eventful two months, don't you think so? And to think, I don't look as harassed as I ought to given my current domestic situation. All in all, not bad! I'm patting myself on the back now!

Now if only I can get more free time to blog more.




No comments:

Post a Comment